I’ve worked as a Chief Community Officer for publishing companies, private product forums, and social media communities. I’ve also trained writers, artists, small business owners, and large corporations on how to create content that drives sales. I’ve trained community managers on how to generate an engaged response from their online presence. I’m passionate about the Internet and the ability it has to connect people in a way that can make dreams come true and change lives.
I am known for being the …
• Founder of 8 Women Dream
• Copywriter behind The Wealthy Dentist
• Chief Community Officer for Energy Psychology Press and Forward Motion Studios
• Professional Blogger for Forward Motion Studios
• Content Developer and Community Evangelist for EFTUniverse
• Featured Story on Today Show Online for my piece about Eat, Pray, Love on 8WD
• Original “Mom Blogger” Online | A Week In the Life of a Redhead
• Featured in Alltop’s Best of the Web
• WordPress Web Content Designer Behind – CatherineMHughes.com | PowerHouseRugby.com | 8WomenDream.com | RugbyMomThoughts.com | AWeekIntheLifeofARedhead.com | ForwardMotionStudios.com/blog
A Bit About Me …
I fell in love with creating the content for the school newspaper where I also discovered my passion for writing. I sidetracked my budding love of publishing for a career in banking that became victim to every kind of downsizing known to mankind. Bruised and confused, I found my way back to publishing when I started my first blog in 2003.
That blogging experiment morphed itself from being a top mom blog into helping people build WordPress websites, promoting content on the Internet and creating an online following. Along the way, I learned how targeted content can financially benefit both freelance creatives and formal corporate presence on the Internet, as I began to teach entrepreneurs and corporations how to get the most from showcasing themselves online.
Look around my site here and give me a shout out at CH(at)CatherineMHughes(dot)com if you’d like to work together!