A journey towards being a Chief Community Officer …
I started publishing content back when my high school newspaper teacher first invited me to help him arrange the content for the school paper.
I fell in love with creating the content for that school newspaper where I also discovered my passion for writing.
I sidetracked my budding love of publishing for a career in banking that became victim to every kind of downsizing known to mankind. Bruised and confused, I found my way back to publishing when I started my first blog in 2003.
That blogging experiment morphed itself from being a top mom blog into helping people build websites, promoting content on the Internet and creating an online following. Along the way, I learned how social media can benefit creatives and business owners alike, as I began to teach entrepreneurs how to get the most from showcasing their products online.
I’ve worked as a chief community officer for publishing companies, private product forums, and social media communities. I’ve also trained writers, artists, small business owners, and large corporations on how to create content that drives sales. I’ve trained community managers on how to generate an engaged response from their online presence. I’m passionate about the Internet and the ability it has to connect people in a way that can make dreams come true and change lives.
I am known for being the …
• Founder of 8 Women Dream
• Copywriter behind The Wealthy Dentist
• Chief Community Officer and Online Evangelist for Energy Psychology Press and Forward Motion Studios
• Professional Blogger for Forward Motion Studios
• Content Developer and Social Media Manager for EFTUniverse
• Featured Story on Today Show Online for my Piece About Eat, Pray, Love on 8WD
• Original “Mom Blogger” Online – A week In the Life of a Redhead
• Featured Website in Alltop’s Best of the Web
Look around my site here and give me a shout out at CH(at)CatherineMHughes(dot)com if you’d like to work together!